It is our vision to empower our learners with the necessary skills, knowledge and attitude to enter their future with assertiveness, passion and commitment. It is also our vision to make Empangeni High School an internationally recognised school.
- Be proud of our school,
- involve the learners, educators, parents and the local community in the shaping of the school’s success and future,
- ensure and maintain good communication between all stakeholders,
- lead and manage the school according to sound education and business principles,
- provide excellent and affordable education and follow business principles,
- provide excellent teaching methods and standards preparing our youth to be world class citizens of our country,
- impress the value of life-long learning,
- acknowledge and appreciate the unique and diverse cultures of our country,
- be a value driven school.
Empangeni High School is situated south of the Main Road (the major road between Empangeni and Richards Bay). The school is within walking distance from the centre of town. The new building was completed in 1975 and is adjacent to the old building.
To be a centre of educational excellence in KZN and the Country, empowered by the involvement of educators, parents and learners; ensuring a foundation for our learners to thrive in their chosen career path. We also strive to produce globally competitive learners in all school’s activities.